From our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Flow Communications provide end to end IT services to organisations in UK.
We advise on strategy and specialise in designing, implementing and supporting flexible, secure networks.
We help our clients select the most appropriate technologies for their organisations.
The primary role of the Sales Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
Responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
The generation of new accounts / opportunities through:
• Business Intelligence gathering / research.
• Targeted Activity / Cold Calling.
• Following up marketing activity.
• Quoting customers and closing opportunities.
• Customer Visits to introduce Flow as and when required.
To maximise revenue / profit from every managed account through:
• Developing a thorough understanding of the customers’ business needs.
• Introduction of as many core product sets as possible to each account.
• Develop multiple contacts within each account.
• Providing the required level of customer service.
• Consistently achieve set targets and objectives.
At Flow Communications, we are ideally looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a close team and are keen to deliver excellent customer service taking responsibility for what they do.
We are always looking to better ourselves and are keen to recruit individuals who are innovative and strive to improve processes.
You should possess the following skills, qualifications and/or experience:
• Experience and track record of IT new business/account management in a B2B environment.
• Successfully won customers/projects size of between £1k - £500k and beyond.
• Complete management of commercial aspects to ensure highest levels of margin are achieved.
• Experience of selling and delivering complete solutions including a blend of hardware, professional services and support services.
• The ability to generate new business through cold calling and networking within their existing contact base.
• Ability to start from a blank sheet of paper and build sold pipeline of sales.
• A good knowledge of the networking and security marketplace and working with key vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, Palo Alto and Brocade would be very desirable.
• The ability to communicate effectively with clients of varying levels of seniority both on a professional and social level.
• Absolute understanding of the sales cycle/process.
• Effective and successful negotiation skills.
• Presentation and communication skills.
• Effective planning & organising experience.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU.
Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.