UC New Business Executive
An established Service Provider is looking for a UC New Business Executive to join their offices in Reigate.
The UC New Business Executive will be responsible for delivering increased profitably and increased customer base.
Candidates should have excellent customer service skills and be strong communicators at all levels – confident and outgoing, with excellent interpersonal skills and a professional approach.
The UC New Business Executive should be able to show a good track record in sales focused positions selling the Cisco and/or Avaya collaboration portfolio.
The UC New Business Executive will also be responsible for:
- Business Development – generating new clients
- Lead generation
- Liaising with key stake holders and arranging client meetings
The candidate must have previous experience in a new business role selling UC solutions.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Professional Services Manager - Network Security
- GDPR/ Data Protection Consultant (Contract)
- Security Consultant – Penetration Tester (CTM and/or CTL)
- Information Security Consultant - Glasgow or Middlesbrough
- Technical Account Manager
- Solution Architect
- Network Security Engineer
- Identity and Access Management Consultant
- Information Security Consultant (NIS)
- Technical Security Consultant – Forcepoint
- Principal Assurance & Risk Consultant
- Mid Market New Business Sales
- Enterprise New Business Sales
- Security Consultant - ArcSight
- PC Analyst
- Healthcare Account Manager
- e-Disclosure & Data Analytics Consultant
- Cell Site Analyst
- PC Analyst
- Senior PC Lab Analyst