Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer - Competitive base salary plus Benefits and Relocation - International Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit excellent Fullstack Developers to join a technology led International B2B Online Gaming Company based in Gibraltar.
The successful Front End Developer must possess proven experience of their great work in their previous positions.
Relocation candidates will be considered for this role making it an excellent opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to join a company that is an International market leader within their sector.
You will be joining a high performing development team with the aim of continuing to deliver high quality applications and features.
You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence.
Great customer experience will be central to everything you do.
With 300 days of sunshine, Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary paid in Sterling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Interact with several teams/individuals to gather concepts and requirements
- Work with team members and tech leads to design, task and describe web applications for target audiences and tasks
- Implement requirements primarily using Node.js + React, either as part of a broader team or on your own, depending on the project
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure the highest possible quality of the final solutions
- Use and participate in an agile delivery process
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Skills in React, Node.js and at least one document storage technology
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap or MDL and overall knowledge of HTML5+ and CSS3+
- Attention to detail and understanding of basic UX and visual design concepts
- Ability to implement and maintain a fullstack solution, given the appropriate technical leadership and guidance
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in the relevant technologies and principles
This is not an exhaustive list of the necessary requirements and responsibilities.
Please contact me on email@example.com for more info.
The successful Fullstack Developers will be:
- Committed to test driven development
- Determined to succeed and produce great work
- Enjoy communicating with others to ensure successful delivery
- Thrive under pressure, with great time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible in their approach
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment and the successful Front End Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer