BI Test Manager
BI Test Manager - Gibraltar - Competitive Salary and Benefits- Gaming Company
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a BI Test Manager to join an International Gaming Company.
Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to Gibraltar.
The role of BI Test Manager is responsible for the management of the BI testing team and the definition and implementation of the testing processes and best practices employed to deliver timely and high quality BI products.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support, share and drive the vision of the BI Director and Head of BI Architecture to create an industry leading team delivering unique, accurate BI insight of the highest quality for the business
- Defining and managing testing processes and activities for in house and contract testers
- Management of a £1+ million BI testing budget
- Accountability for the delivery BAU and Strategic testing work streams
- Test planning to support the delivery of the strategic BI roadmap
- Working closely with Head of BI Roadmap and the BI Development Manager to ensure the test team is focused to best deliver the strategic roadmap
- Responsibility for defining test environments and implementing processes Responsibility for the implementation and adoption of Agile testing principles
- Work with BI Development manager and development teams to implement processes that support the optimal resolution of defects.
- Implementing testing and QA processes
- Mentor test team members in Agile and Scrum principles plus testing bets practice.
- Manage integration testing between the data warehouse, cube and reporting stages of BI delivery
- Support UAT testing
- Support the testing team in adopting new processes and disciplines required to move BI into the cloud to improve BI Architecture
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Degree in a computing or management discipline
- Agile qualified practitioner
- ISTQB accreditation or similar desirable
- Previous experience of managing large BI test teams comprising in house and third party resource
- Project and line management experience and leadership experience
- Significant experience of managing testing processes connected with a massive change in BI environment
- Understanding of the industry standard best practice BI and testing principles in order to successfully plan testing
- An Agile champion and qualified practitioner with experience of getting teams to adopt and embrace these Agile testing principles
- Responsibility for the implementation and adoption of test planning and defect logging tools.
- Experience of testing for Microsoft centric BI projects
- Experience with the professional development of team members
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: BI , Business Intelligence, Testing, Automation, BI development lifecycle, Team Management , Microsoft centric BI projects
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer