UI Developer - Salary £competitive Plus benefits and relocation - International Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit excellent UI Developers to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company based in Gibraltar.
The successful UI Developer must possess proven experience of their great work in their previous positions.
Relocation candidates will be considered for this role making it an excellent opportunity for an experienced UI Developer to join a company that is an International market leader within their sector.
You will be joining a high performing development team with the aim of continuing to deliver high quality applications and features.
You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence.
Great customer experience will be central to everything you do.
With 300 days of sunshine, Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary paid in Sterling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Collaboration with an extensive set of teams across product vertices and the User Experience
- Giving input in innovation projects and contributing to the development of the front-end platforms and frameworks
- Representing front end engineering inside the wider development teams
- Ensure that consistent user experiences is laid out across the product suite
- Creating high quality flawless work that meets briefs and achieves the desired User Experience standards
UI Developer Experience Required:
- E-commerce Cross-Browser/ Cross-Platform
- Responsive Front End Development experience; HTML, CSS, SASS and LESS
- Proficiency in:
- CSS3 & CSS2
- CSS Pre-Processors (Sass)
- Media Queries
- Object Orientated approach to programming]
The successful Web Developers will be:
- Committed to test driven development
- Determined to succeed and produce great work
- Enjoy communicating with others to ensure successful delivery
- Thrive under pressure, with great time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible in their approach
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment and the successful Web Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer