Norwegian Brand Executive
Norwegian Brand Executive - Up to €28k, benefits included as well as Marina based offices- Online Sector - Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Norwegian speaking Brand Executive to play an integral part in the evolution of a Gaming brand as it enters a very exciting growth phase.
Focusing on the Norwegian market, you will be part of a small brand team, which will give you good exposure to work with other teams in the business alongside having a varied and hands on position.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in CRM and would like to develop their skills as a Marketeer within this industry.
Our client promote a great work life balance and an enjoyable yet highly motivated working atmosphere.
They reward their hard workers and promote internal movement as much as possible.
With offices based internationally, this could be a great move to join a progressive company and expand your experience whilst working with like minded talented people.
Norwegian Brand Executive the Responsibilities:
- Working with the brand team to create monthly CRM campaign plans
- Coordinating campaign briefs and requests within the team
- Creating and publishing engaging copy according to the brand tone of voice.
- Encourage new and existing players to engage with the site/brand, to play lotto and casino, and take part in promotions
- Updating content such as text and resources on the brand sites
- Using internal and third-party provider platforms to create campaign specific pages and promotions.
- Managing and executing the brands' communication delivery
- Responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns
- Setting up and execution of automated activities (all lifecycle stages)
- Establishing solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
Norwegian Brand Executive the Candidate:
- Fluency in Norwegian at native level
- Exceptional command of the English language (both written and verbal).
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- Experienced of using and optimising CRM techniques
- Utilising current marketing knowledge and/or experience
- Bring creativity and innovative ways of thinking
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise.
They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Marketing , Online Sector, Malta , Marketing , Campaigns , Brand, Norwegian, reporting , CRM , Online Gaming, Casino
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent
- UI Design
- Financial Accountant
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher