Systems Engineer ( Cloud )
Cloud Engineer - Salary competitive plus bonus, various benefits and relocation available - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Cloud Engineer to join a one of the largest, most exciting Gaming organisation in Gibraltar.
This is the ideal role for someone with a strong background in System Engineering with real cloud experience, strong VMWare and excellent knowledge of configuration management.
The Cloud Engineer will be reporting into the Project Manager and the Systems Manager, administering Linux systems and deploying applications in Amazon AWS, Google or Azure.
The successful Cloud Engineer will responsible for delivering high quality environments in line with architectural standards and project delivery requirements.
This role will also include the following responsibilities:
- Identify Systems Inefficiencies
- Implement necessary changes in end to end deployment processes where necessary
- Engage in core Information security principles contributing to PCI-DSS compliance and active protection of the organisation´s infrastructure
Cloud Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Linux Administration , Red Hat preferable
- A strong general working knowledge of IT Systems and environments
- Cloud experience, deployment of applications
- Configuration Management, provisioning and orchestration tools (for example Puppet, CFengine, Ched, Ansible, Salt)
- Load Balancing, high availability / Clustering technologies
- Experience with Checkpoint and Cisco Firewall technology
- Experience managing and maintaining application delivery platforms
- VMware management
- An understanding of project and service delivery processes
- Excellent communicator and problem solver
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Gaming Organization looking to expand on their already impressive workforce.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment, benefits and bonus package and any successfully placed candidates will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in both technology and gaming.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighboring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer