Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager - Competitive salary plus benefits (Relocation package typically covering moving costs, accommodation deposit and 1st months' rent, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days)) - Gibraltar - Online Gaming
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Marketing Manager for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
With a clear vision for gaming and the best gaming product in the UK market, our client have a hunger to continually develop and improve their services.
Reporting into the Head of Gaming, you will lead a small campaign planning team, own your own marketing budget and construct marketing strategies to be executed across multiple international markets.
If you strive in a performance driven environment and you are passionate about customer and user experience, this could be a perfect role for you.
Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Working with the Business owners for Live Casino, Games and Bingo to fully understand the Product you will Market
- Construct and execute a marketing strategy to deliver budgeted revenues
- Ensuring operational excellence to deliver flawless campaigns and customer experience
- Reporting to peers and management around business and marketing performance
- Influencing product roadmaps to ensure marketing teams have required tools and products
- Working closely with Business Owners and Heads of Gaming to analyse KPIs, identify areas of under and over performance and identify marketing activity to compensate or maximize
- Managing marketing budget
- Studying customer research and feedback to fully understand customer motivations ensure customer plans are meeting the customer's needs by segment
Senior Marketing Manager Experience:
- Online marketing experience across the gaming sector
- Previous people and stakeholder management
- Deep understanding of online casino products and the existing marketplace
- Knowledge of how the casino product needs to be positioned and designed for multiple international markets
- Excellent understanding of the casino ecosystem and the needs of online casino customers
- Superb communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerical and analytical, with the ability to take a data driven approach to all key business decisions
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their talented and dedicated workforce.
Whether you decide to live in Gibraltar or southern Spain you're never far from the beach, good surf and fantastic sailing hotspots.
Whilst they work hard, they find plenty of time to take advantage of alfresco living too.
The client offer an excellent re-location package; 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days); A day off for your birthday and Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension Benefits.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 1836462
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing, Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Marketing, Casino product, strategy, Marketing, Online Gaming, budgeting, marketing strategy, marketing planning, analysis, KPIS, campaign planning, stakeholder
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer