Civil Materials & Specifications Engineers - Various Levels
Our client, a major UK Civils Engineering contractor, is currently recruiting for Engineers of all levels with experience in the materials & specifications aspects of construction project to join their team based from Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the largest civil engineering projects of its time.
There are two roles within the Materials & Specifications team, these are at a Project Engineer and Senior Engineer.
Their initial requirements are for starts over the next month or so based in Bristol for the project duration.
The level of roles available include:
- Senior Engineer
- Project Engineer
About the role:
The role requires the individual to assist with obtaining approval from the client for all materials to be employed by the project.
What you will need:
- Good communication skills are required
- Must be comfortable in dealing with multiple stakeholders (clients, designers, suppliers etc.) at this level.
- Previous experience in a materials and specification orientated role or where this has formed a significant part of the role.
- Knowledge of major complex reinforced concrete structures
- Experience of working in a high assurance environment e.g.
- Chartered Civil Engineer
- Experience helping, directing and supervising engineers under ICE training.
- Capable of leading a large team of engineers (for the more Senior vacancies)
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work on one of the most prestigious projects in the UK and in a rapidly expanding industry
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive benefit package
- Incredibly long term project
- Chance to see full lifecycle of project from design to completion