Civils Temporary Works Design Team - Various Vacancies
Our client, a major UK Civils Engineering contractor, is currently recruiting for Engineers of all levels with significant temporary works design experience with particular reference to reinforced concrete, structural steel and other complex reinforced structures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the largest civil engineering projects of its time.
There are two roles within the Design Integration and methodologies teams.
Their initial requirements are for starts over the next month or so initially based in Bristol but then moving to delivery roles based on site once the design aspects are completed.
The level of roles available include:
- Senior Engineer
- Section Engineer
About the role:
Our client will be utilising various temporary works systems for complex reinforcement, reinforced concrete and structural steel elements.
As such Design Engineers of a Section Engineer and also a Senior level will be required in order to facilitate the design side.
What you will need:
- Experience designing temporary works for major civil engineering projects
- Knowledge of major complex reinforced concrete structures is a must.
- Good communication skills are required
- Must be comfortable in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working in a high assurance environment e.g.
nuclear/rail/air sectors is desirable but not essential.
- Chartered Civil Engineer
- Experience helping, directing and supervising engineers under ICE training.
- A number of years’ experience with Tier 1 contractors
- Capable of leading a team of engineers / designers (for the more Senior vacancies)
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work on one of the most prestigious projects in the UK and in a rapidly expanding industry
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package
- Incredibly long term project
- Chance to see full lifecycle of project from design to completion