Japanese Site Manager
Japanese Site Manager - Competitive Salary + benefits + bonus - Online Gaming Sector - London
If you can speak Japanese to native level and are currently residing in the United Kingdom and hold a Tier 2 work permit this could be the job for you!
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Japanese Site Manager for a leading online gaming company.
It will be your responsibility to present their customers with an experience that is befitting of one of the world's leading betting companies.
You will understand what customers want and have the ability to optimise the site offering in order to create intuitive journeys.
Japanese Site Manager The Responsibilities:
- Content: tasks include writing copy, banner requests, signposting promotions, creating SEO pages, providing services to gaming, arranging betting opportunities based on customer interest
- Language: tasks include providing accurate and timely translation across sports and gaming, updating existing copy, reviewing quality and proofreading of translations, providing linguistic support to other departments, ensuring promotions are compliant
- Business and product development: pro-actively develop sportsbook offering and product, proposing business and product development initiatives based around core objectives.
This includes relevant reporting to senior management based on a set of agreed KPIs
Japanese Site Manager The Candidate:
- Excellent Japanese language skills (ideally native) and fluent in English
- Keen interest in sports betting and/or online gaming
- Proven translation skills and, ideally, experience of managing and co-ordinating external translation agencies
- Quickly adapts to and embraces new technologies
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Would be beneficial if experienced in using content management systems
- Self-motivated and able to work from own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and interest in social media and mobile applications
- Focused on providing the best possible customer service
- Leadership skills
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer