CRM Manager | Competitive salaries on offer alongside an excellent benefits package plus generous relocation package | Leading Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is looking for a highly motivated and talented CRM Manager to fulfil a brand new role at the HQ of our International gaming client based in Gibraltar.
If based outside of Gibraltar, our client offers an extremely competitive relocation package.
Working closely with the Head of Gaming Retention and leading a team of CRM Associates, your sole focus will be leading Casino product and developing and managing robust lifecycle plans.
Whilst continuing to improve systems, communication tools and marketing technologies, our client requires an experienced and creative retention specialist to lead this role and drive the existing team forward.
CRM Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of marketers/owners of lifecycle stages
- Strategic Promotion Planning: Plan, develop and execute promotions and campaigns that are attractive, relevant, segmented, localised, cost effective and well timed, aiming to increase NGR, by reducing churn and increasing customer equity.
- Take a data-driven and highly structured approach to all activities, ensuring pre and post-campaign analysis is carried out to determine the success of each initiative
- Demonstrate a mindset geared towards testing and continual improvement of all initiatives, and in particular demonstrate a bottom-line focus.
- Show exceptional creativity and a drive to deliver innovation in the role as well as more widely across the entire business.
- Manage and help to improve CRM systems, campaign engines and communication tools and all relevant marketing technologies
- Build strong relationships and cooperation with all the relevant stakeholders, including VIP Management, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Product Management etc.
CRM Manager Required skills:
- Proven track record of delivering growth and retention strategies successfully in online gaming, combined with great understanding of the competitive environment
- Experience with campaign planning, project management, execution and evaluation against target metrics
- Background in developing targeted, trigger-based customer communication programmes, in particular Email, SMS, Push and Digital.
- Extensive understanding of and experience in using Optimove, as well as strength in understanding of all dynamics of different communication channels
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise.
They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer