FINTEC recruit is seeking a Warehouse Manager for our client based in Newbury.
This is a permanent role with salary range £25k to £30k.
There will be some weekend working and overtime available on occasions to meet deadlines.
You will have excellent management and organisational skills are essential.
Staff supervisory experience required.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager position:-
- To log all in and out and that all incoming goods meet quality control standards
- Liaison with other project management team staff.
- To create loading lists, that are ticked off when jobs are loaded on to the trucks.
- Unloading the trucks and organising storage facilities for client's goods
- Ensuring client's goods are checked in and out of the warehouse and signed for on collection and/or delivered back to client
- Looking after the fleet of trucks and making sure they are serviced and available to complete deliveries and collections as required
- Liaising with hire and haulage companies as and when required to bolster the fleet during busy periods
- Making sure the warehouse and associated buildings are keep tidy and safe
- The candidate should be available to work some weekends and
- overtime as required
Skills and Experience required:-
- A familiarity of PO systems and a knowledge of general computing, and ability to upload warehouse delivery notes would be an advantage
- Supervisory experience
Desirable but not an essential:
- HGV license
- Fork lift license
- Qualification in distribution, logistics and/or transportation management
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3040
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
More Jobs from FINTEC recruit
- Senior Project Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Perl Web Developer
- Senior Software Engineer - Team Lead
- .Net Web Developer
- Principal Electrical Engineer
- Inspection Sales Manager
- Applications Developer
- Town Planner
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Senior Voip Developer
- Senior Ecologist
- Mechanical Engineer
- UX Designer
- Multi Skilled M & E Supervisor
- Project Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Full Stack Developer