This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Information Security Analyst
A leading cloud- service provider is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their growing security team.
About the role:
- This role will offer you the training in order to become a highly experienced information security analyst in the field of Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- This role will give you the exposure to learning everything about information security governance including risk management, training programmes, audits, compliance initiatives, data protection law and incident management.
- As an Information Security Analyst you will be responding to customer enquiries and audits.
- You will be expected to write policies and procedures for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will already have strong knowledge of ISO27001 with hands on experience working with this standard previously.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Previous experience completing internal information security audits and training programmes.
- Be able to write security policies and technical documents.
- This role is very much customer focused, so speaking confidently is essential in the success of this opportunity.
- Having basic knowledge around GDPR and DPA is essential
- Experience working in an information security environment.
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud technologies in general is beneficial.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
- Business Development Director
- Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Video and Audio Support Engineer
- Security Presales Consultant
- Manager - Forensic Technology & eDiscovery
- Data Forensic Expert
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms)
- Senior Support Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (IT Security, Telecoms, Unified Comms)
- Trainee Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Cross train from Sales)
- Business Development Associate
- Business Developer
- New Business Development Manager
- Senior Consultant- eDiscovery
- e-Discovery Consultant
- Incident Response Consultant
- Enterprise Account Manager