Marketing Manager - Salary up to £40k, plus monthly bonuses, relocation, benefits package - Online Sector - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to manage the UK market of an international online company.
Based in their head office in Gibraltar, our client is one of the world's fastest growing Forex and CFD providers.
This dedicated and talented candidate should work on combining all the marketing channels to build the company's presence on the market and lead it to being a champion brand in the affiliate and partnership industries.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruiting new affiliates/ publishers/ business partners
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates/ publishers/ business partners
- Driving business growth with aggressive meeting growth targets
- Reporting on the current campaigns, creating strategies to enhance the online and offline presence of the brand
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
- Working with low performing campaigns proactively to increase their performance
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Staying up to date on industry trends and changes
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors' campaigns and promotions
- Working closely with other departments and understanding “the bigger picture”.
- Attending annual industry events abroad
Marketing Manager Experience:
- Experience in online marketing (SEO, ASO, PPC, affiliate marketing, social media management, media buying)
- Good understanding of online marketing and tracking technology
- Experienced with website analytics tools
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Passion for performance marketing
- High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal, negotiation, decision making skills
- Curious of new trends and new technologies in the industry
Our international client is a market leading, FTSE 250, online service provider offering unique services that are managed out of their Gibraltar office via a subsidiary company.
They provide value added, cutting-edge solutions to online industry leaders.
Well known for their strong brand presence, their business is cantered on sophisticated, progressive sales with a retention focus.
Management teams have a clear idea of what is required to be at the forefront of their sector.
Employees have an abundance of talent and ambition, with a true “team” orientated attitude.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an industry leading institution.
Full information and job specs will be provided to candidates who are interested to apply.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Affiliate, Marketing, UK Partnerships, Strategy, Online Gaming, Casino, Account Management
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent
- UI Design
- Financial Accountant
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher