Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook)
Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook) | Competitive salary and benefits | Gaming Company | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Product Manager (Digital Sports book) to join an International Gaming Company.
Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
You will be expert in Sports betting, with strong knowledge from both a customer and business perspective, combined with an understanding of technology needed to deliver the data-led strategy and roadmap to deliver a market leading experience.
Product Manager Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with Product, Marketing, Operations, Technology and other teams as well as directly with external development teams as the point of contact for requirements and story definition, backlog grooming, preparing acceptance criteria, prioritization and planning.
- Delivering the desired features and functionality within their area
- Passion for digital product and customer experience; specifically mobile / web product features, UX/UI, development and innovation
- Understand and champion customer needs and anticipate their future needs
- Translate business needs into high level stories/requirements for new to market features & drive incremental delivery of these features in conjunction with the BA's and delivery team via prioritised stories
- Work with wider teams to understand customer behaviour, business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals
- Daily interaction with internal and external development teams and internal testing team
- Regular interaction with key business areas related to Sportsbook including marketing, content, data management, CRM and trading as new features and ideas impact on those areas
- Work with Programme and Technology teams (and other relevant stakeholders)
- Understand capabilities of the Sportsbook platform/s
- Research, define, recommend and implement digital sportsbook specific innovation of new technologies across the mobile customer experience
- Ensuring business readiness for new feature releases
Product Manager Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong understanding of the Sports betting and Gaming industry.
- Experienced in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development both from a technical and customer facing view point.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Strong presentation and documentation skills with an expert eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong relationship management skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role
- Experience of working with UX/UI teams to produce high quality UX artefacts as part of the product delivery process
- Possess an understanding of sports betting customers, and their needs, wants and expectations
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Sports betting, Product Manager, Betting, Gaming, Scrum, Agile, Sports book
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer