Senior Product Manager (Sports)
Senior Product Manager (Sportsbook) | Competitive Salary and benefits | Gaming Company | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior Product Manager to join an International Gaming Company.
Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
You will be an expert in all things Sports related, with an excellent level of knowledge from both a customer and business stakeholder perspective, combined with a strong understanding of technology needed to deliver the data-led strategy and roadmap to deliver a market leading experience.
You will support the Head of Product Optimisation in identifying and prioritising improvements across the group's full suite of digital products which ultimately drives retention through improved products, services and customer journeys.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Passion for Sportsbook product; specifically mobile / web product features, UX/UI, development and innovation
- Understanding of customer's needs across the whole Sportsbook experience
- Work with stakeholders to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals
- Develop business cases to demonstrate the benefits of the roadmap and measure subsequent level of success through predetermined KPIs
- Research, define, recommend and implement digital specific innovation across the Sportsbook customer experience
- Translate business needs into high level stories/requirements for new to market features & drive incremental delivery of these features in conjunction with the wider delivery teams
- Regular Interaction with key business areas related to Sportsbook including marketing, content, data management, CRM and trading as new features and ideas impact on those areas
- Ensure stakeholders are kept well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization
- Awareness of regulatory environment and the associated impact on the product and customer experience
- Ensure new sportsbook product developments adopt an integrated omni-channel approach to deliver industry leading customer experience
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Strong understanding of the Sports betting and Gaming industry.
- Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development from a customer viewpoint
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods
- Experience of working with UI/UX teams
- Must possess an understanding of sports betting customers, and their needs, wants and expectations.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Sports betting, Product Manager, Betting, Gaming, Scrum, Agile, Sports book
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer