Associate Dentist (Full Time) - Hook, Hampshire
Dentalcare Group Ltd - Hook, Hampshire
£70,000 - £100,000 per year
We are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist who has a minimum one year experience.
Location & Branch: Hook, Hampshire
This up-to-date practice is situated in the heart of the village, in a shop-front unit, offering a solid NHS patient base, consisting of families, young professionals and elderly patients.
- Days: Negotiable
- UDA allocation: Negotiable (£Competitive UDA rate)
- Private Earnings: Negotiable
- Start date: This position is available as soon as possible
- Duration: Permanent
- A profound sense of professionalism and dedication is required for this role.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with the public.
- Ability to work in a team.
Please note that some Compliance Documents will be required to work within this team and must be enclosed with your application:
- Must have previous NHS Dentistry experience.
- GDC Registration.
- Hep B.
- Indemnity Insurance.
- 2 x Clinical References.
Please forward your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be an ideal candidate for this role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £70,000.00 to £100,000.00 /year
- Dentist: 1 year
More Jobs from Dental
- Dental Nurse – Brackley, Northamptonshire
- Orthodontic Therapist - Swindon, Wiltshire
- Qualified Dental Nurse – Hook, Hampshire
- Practice Manager - Brackley, Northamptonshire
- Orthodontist (Private) – Slough
- Orthodontist (Private) - Pangbourne, Berkshire
- Orthodontist – Swindon, Wiltshire
- Dental Hygienist/Therapist - Brackley, Northamptonshire
- Associate Dentist (Full Time) - Brackley, Northamptonshire
- Associate Dentist (Full Time) - Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Practice Manager – Hook
- Dental Therapist - Brackley, Northamptonshire
- Dental Therapist - Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Dental Therapist - Berinsfield, Oxfordshire