UX Researcher - Relocation, Private Healthcare, Bonus and Pension - Online Gaming Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming UX Researcher for a world leading International iGaming businesses.
The Junior UX Researcher will conduct usability research online; you will be working alongside the UX/UI Team.
The role will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to gather customer insights with which to inform design solutions.
The UX Researcher will be a passionate advocate for user data to help ensure great user experiences across all digital channels used by millions of their customers.
UX Researcher Responsibilities Are:
- Conducting usability tests, designed to assess our users experiences across both gaming and sporting brands
- Consult with product teams and editorial teams in order to understand their requirements in deciding the best approach to use for testing
- Produce analysis reports that result in actionable insights for the stakeholders, as well as an objective assessment of the player experiences
- Work alongside the UX designers to provide support and feedback on tasks involving UX journeys analysis for a consistent experience
UX Researcher Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience with user research tools and methods
- Curiosity, empathy, observational skills, desire to help people with different abilities, motivation to improve things
- and a love of good design
- Passionate and knowledgeable about interaction design and user research
- Interest in understanding customer needs, motivations and behaviour
- Knowledge of the online gaming industry experience preferred although not essential
- Good influencing and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently and with key internal and external partners
- Writing, presentation and general communication skills
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Gaming Organisation looking to expand on their already impressive workforce.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment, benefits and bonus package and any successfully placed candidates will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in both technology and gaming.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: UX, UI, Designer, Graphic Design, Digital Designer, Art Director , UX Researcher
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Accounts Assistant
- VAT Manager
- Devops Engineer
- Java Developer
- Senior PPC Manager
- Football and Sports Bet Acceptance Manager
- Senior Project Manager, Engine Development
- CRM Executive
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Service Development Manager
- Frontend Web Developer
- Head of CRM
- Gaming Product Owner
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Technical SEO Manager
- Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager
- Audit Senior