Senior Security Analyst
About the role:
- You will become a Senior Technical member within a team of security analysts, providing Managed Security Services to customers.
- As a Senior Security Analyst, you will responsible for providing in depth security analysis across a wide variety of technical platforms and assessment tools.
- Provide detailed guidance to existing customers regarding security events on their systems.
- You will be required to monitor third party security related websites, mailing lists and forums for any information regarding vulnerability and exploits and be ready to test these in a testing environment.
- Once you have gathered the information with regards to vulnerabilities and exploits, you will be collating the information in order to develop and deliver security reports to enterprise- level customers.
- This role will require you to occasionally work extra hours to suit business needs.
- You will be given the opportunity to go out and visit our customers to understand their infrastructure and how you can monitor and secure them.
- The successful candidate will already have a high level of knowledge of offensive security, IPS/IDS, as well as hands on experience dealing with incident response.
- High level of knowledge of Network and Host based security technologies.
- The successful candidate will have previous hands- on experience with incident handling and forensics.
- Knowledge of various security themes, tools and customer environments.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- The ability to expand your experience by learning new products and getting involved with internal projects.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Security Consultant (Professional Services)
- Sales Executive
- eDisclosure Project Leader
- Network Product Manager
- Sales Executive (New Business)
- Junior Account Manager (UC Distribution)
- Microsoft Technical Lead
- Telephone Account Manager
- Enterprise Business Development Manager
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant - eDiscovery
- Audit and Compliance Consultant
- Business Solution Analyst
- Data Protection Consultant- GDPR
- Sales Manager - UK Wide (Home Based)
- Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
- Business Development Director
- Video and Audio Support Engineer
- Manager - Forensic Technology & eDiscovery
- Data Forensic Expert