Senior Security Analyst
About the role:
- You will become a Senior Technical member within a team of security analysts, providing Managed Security Services to customers.
- As a Senior Security Analyst, you will responsible for providing in depth security analysis across a wide variety of technical platforms and assessment tools.
- Provide detailed guidance to existing customers regarding security events on their systems.
- You will be required to monitor third party security related websites, mailing lists and forums for any information regarding vulnerability and exploits and be ready to test these in a testing environment.
- Once you have gathered the information with regards to vulnerabilities and exploits, you will be collating the information in order to develop and deliver security reports to enterprise- level customers.
- This role will require you to occasionally work extra hours to suit business needs.
- You will be given the opportunity to go out and visit our customers to understand their infrastructure and how you can monitor and secure them.
- The successful candidate will already have a high level of knowledge of offensive security, IPS/IDS, as well as hands on experience dealing with incident response.
- High level of knowledge of Network and Host based security technologies.
- The successful candidate will have previous hands- on experience with incident handling and forensics.
- Knowledge of various security themes, tools and customer environments.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- The ability to expand your experience by learning new products and getting involved with internal projects.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Trainee Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Cross train from Sales)
- Business Development Associate
- Business Developer
- New Business Development Manager
- Senior Consultant- eDiscovery
- e-Discovery Consultant
- Incident Response Consultant
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Penetration Tester- Contract
- Internal Account Manager (Graduate)
- Internal Sales Executive
- Data Protection Consultant
- Communications Sales Specialist
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Sales Operations Coordinator
- Consulting Services Manager (Security)
- Business Development Manager
- SOC Manager- Security Analyst Team
- Senior Security Analyst