Senior Security Analyst
About the role:
- You will become a Senior Technical member within a team of security analysts, providing Managed Security Services to customers.
- As a Senior Security Analyst, you will responsible for providing in depth security analysis across a wide variety of technical platforms and assessment tools.
- Provide detailed guidance to existing customers regarding security events on their systems.
- You will be required to monitor third party security related websites, mailing lists and forums for any information regarding vulnerability and exploits and be ready to test these in a testing environment.
- Once you have gathered the information with regards to vulnerabilities and exploits, you will be collating the information in order to develop and deliver security reports to enterprise- level customers.
- This role will require you to occasionally work extra hours to suit business needs.
- You will be given the opportunity to go out and visit our customers to understand their infrastructure and how you can monitor and secure them.
- The successful candidate will already have a high level of knowledge of offensive security, IPS/IDS, as well as hands on experience dealing with incident response.
- High level of knowledge of Network and Host based security technologies.
- The successful candidate will have previous hands- on experience with incident handling and forensics.
- Knowledge of various security themes, tools and customer environments.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- The ability to expand your experience by learning new products and getting involved with internal projects.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Senior Identity and Access Management Consultant
- Systems Engineer
- Software Implementation Manager
- Managing Consultant (Home Based)
- Business Solution Analyst
- Audit, Risk & Compliance Consultant
- Business Development Director
- Business Development Executive
- Project Manager
- Presales Consultant – Contract
- Senior Software QA Tester
- IT Security Consultant
- Sales Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Specialist
- Product manager / Supplier Manager – UC&C
- Security Consultant / Penetration Tester (Home Based)
- Presales Consultant
- Solution Consultant
- Cisco Engineer
- Security Consultant