Head of Infosec Consulting Practice
About the role:
- As a Head of InfoSec Consulting Practice, you will be in in charge of a team of technical security consultants who provide a variety of web application testing, penetration tests, client vulnerability assessments, social engineering and technical risk assessments to clients.
- You will be working with the team leader and senior consultants in business development of the service and assisting the sales team in order to sell our services to the clients from a Presales perspective.
- The role will require you to provide accurate assessments of a clients requirements, development and presentation of proposed services and ensuring the delivery of effective testing services to customers.
- Develop innovation programmes as well as cyber security roadmaps as a reflection of customer requirements.
- You will review and define the requirements for information security solutions with the sales team.
- Regularly liaise with customers and define testing requirements and parameters, documenting an effort estimation, terms of engagement and final report.
- Set KPI’s and carry out performance reviews for the team.
- You will be involved in the recruiting of new team members as well as ensuring that appropriate training and career paths are in place.
- There may be a requirement for travel with this particular opportunity.
- Breakdown of the role- 55% Business Development, meeting clients and completing proposals, 25% managing the team and 20% strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Penetration Testing or Technical Security Role with experience working with multi-sector organisations.
- Proven experience managing and developing a team of technical experts.
- Communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Previous experience assisting with Pre-Sales and articulating RFP’s.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Trainee Associate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Cross train from Sales)
- Business Development Associate
- Business Developer
- New Business Development Manager
- Senior Consultant- eDiscovery
- e-Discovery Consultant
- Incident Response Consultant
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Penetration Tester- Contract
- Internal Account Manager (Graduate)
- Internal Sales Executive
- Data Protection Consultant
- Communications Sales Specialist
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Sales Operations Coordinator
- Consulting Services Manager (Security)
- Business Development Manager
- SOC Manager- Security Analyst Team
- Senior Security Analyst