Opening for Registered Nurse
New job opening for Registered Nurse to work with one of UK’s leading healthcare provider.
As a Registered Nurse you have responsibility for leading your shift to As a Registered Nurse you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
Ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £14.00 - £14.50 per hour plus other great benefits.
Various shifts available.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
· Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
· Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
· Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
· Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care.
Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
You must be Registered Nurse and have at least 12 months experience as nurse.
Reference ID: 1408
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse