Registered Nurse Position
New job opening for a Registered Nurse to work with one of UK’s leading care company .As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
The home is 40 bed registered nursing home.
Provide care for older adults with general nursing care needs.
At this service, residents are considered part of the family.
We put their health and happiness at the heart of everything we do, and our dedicated team of nurses and carers actively encourage residents to take part in all decisions - contributing to everything from the way their rooms look to the therapies they receive.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £14.00 - £14.21 per hour plus other great benefits.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
· Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
· Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
· Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
· Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
Reference ID: 1403
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse