Opportunity for a Registered Nurse Ward Manager
Permanent - Full Time
up to £40,000 per annum
37.5 per week
Fantastic job opening for Registered Nurse Ward Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading mental health providers.
The prestigious is around 40 bedded hospitals with 4 wards specialising in acute specialist mental health services.
We provide patient care pathways in partnership with the NHS, offering high quality, value for money, responsive mental health services.
What we’d like from you:
· NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
· Extensive clinical and management experience
· Fine tuned decision making skills
· Effective organisational capability
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
· A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
· Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possess the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users.
Reporting to and working with the Clinical Services Manager, you will assist with the development of our services ensuring wards are run effectively, and the delivery of our exceptional standards of performance that have become synonymous with the hospital.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified Registered as RGN, RMN OR RNLD and have mental health experience in background.
Reference ID: 1343
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified