Registered General Nurse Opening
Permanent - Full Time
£24,375 - £29,250 per annum depending on experience
37.5 Per week
The service is situated in North London area.
The service is a large, purpose-built house offering support to adults with brain injuries and complex support needs.
As a Registered Nurse you will undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
We are looking for keen and resourceful Registered Nurses to support our Clinical Team, working to fulfil the lives and potential of our service users.
What we’d like from you:
· NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
· Fine tuned decision making skills
· Excellent organisational capability
· Effective communication skills
· Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
· Quality orientation
· Experience of working with people with complex support needs would be desirable
Reference ID: 1334
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified