Opportunity for Registered Mental Nurse RMN
Opportunity for Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work with one of the UK’s largest independent providers of mental health care pathways, providing high value integrated services to a wide range of individuals.
Their aim to offer personalised care to service users with psychological, emotional and addiction problems.
For their hospital-based services, this spans medium security all the way to rehabilitation services, with a wide variety of specialist mental health, learning disability and personality disorder services offered at all stages of the pathway.
we are recruiting a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in our services at Hospital in Sheffield
The prestigious Hospital has the following services:
Women's Services; Low Secure Personality Disorder, Low Secure Mental Illness and Locked Rehabilitation Service
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £24,000 - £29,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Adolescents Service: Psychiatric Intensive Care
Their provide challenging but ultimately rewarding environments in which to work.
Our teams of consultants, doctors, RMN nurses, therapists and support workers deliver recovery based and outcomes focused care to our service users and support them to move along their care pathway.
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic about working within a patient focused environment that offers empowerment for service users.
You will encourage and enable service users to build upon their strengths, understand their risk behaviours and keep positive about their lives and treatment options, moving back into the community being the goal.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to maintain high standards of patient care and be professionally responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
You will need a minimum of 12 months experience within a mental health setting, with a specific interest in working in a busy, challenging and complex setting.
You will have experience of coordinating shifts, providing supervision for junior staff, participating in multi-disciplinary meetings, have excellent communication skills and experience of working well with others.
You will have an understanding of the relevant national policies and frameworks and the Mental Health Act.
We are looking for people who are:
· Responsible for their own actions and can work as a member of a team
· Helpful to service users and colleagues
· Empathic, able to see situations from the other person's perspective
· Respectful of service users, their friends and families, colleagues and the environment
· Honest, have a fair and consistent approach and act with integrity.
Reference ID :1321
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse
- Position for Regional Trainer
- Position for Deputy Manager (Extra Care)