Opening for Registered Mental Nurse
Fantastic job opening for Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work with one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
As registered nurse you will be working in highly reputed service within the Newcastle upon Tyne area.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £12.43 per hour plus other great benefits.
Our Registered Mental Nurse role involves:
- Promoting the social & recreational aspects of daily living within the Recovery Model to residents who have experienced mental health issues.
- Being part of a team and to have a clear understanding of the aims and objectives of the philosophy of care.
- Working as part of the management team to take the lead within the clinical aspects of his job role.
- Providing effective leadership and support for the care team within the home.
- Liaising with GP’s and other health professionals to ensure that residents receive the medical and clinical support they require.
- Demanding high quality care delivery focused on residents individually assessed needs and choices
- Supporting the nursing team
- Assisting the home manager in the daily running of the home
- Being responsible for the safe and appropriate management, administration of recording of medication, including controlled drugs and in accordance with the NMC code of practice.
To be successful as a Registered Mental Nurse, you’ll need:
Skills & Experience
- Understanding the needs of client group in a residential / rehab setting for mental health.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Good written literature
- The skill to prioritise key tasks in order to meet care plans goals.
- Computer literate
- Ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
You must be qualified as Registered Mental Nurse RMN to be considered for this role.
Reference ID: 1281
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified