RMN OR RNLD Ward Manager Role
Fantastic job opening for RMN OR RNLD Ward Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading mental health providers. As a ward manager you will be working with highly reputed hospital within the Wadhurst area.
The hospital specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems and is around 60 bedded.
The hospital is offering an excellent salary of £39,500 per annum plus other great benefits.
The hospital is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Ward Manager to work in our Rehabilitation & Recovery (R&R) Service.
For this post you will have proven leadership skills along with a strong drive to develop the nursing team and R&R service.
The successful candidate will be an RMN / RNLD and have experience of working within an R&R inpatient environment at Charge Nurse Level or above.
You will have excellent communication skills, experience of providing supervision within a nursing team and the ability and motivation to input into the wider development of the service and the hospital.
The Ward Manager will report directly to the Clinical Services Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possesses the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our patients.
Further to this the successful candidate will also participate in direct patient care whilst coordinating the quality of care throughout the ward alongside the administrative requirements of the role.
You must be qualified as a RMN OR RNLD and have at least some experience in similar in role.
Reference ID: 1226
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified