RMN OR RNLD Charge Nurse Position
Brand new job opening for RMN OR RNLD Charge Nurse to work with UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down services for people with mental illness, personality disorders, learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and brain injuries.
As a Charge Nurse you will be working within a transdisciplinary team that includes a range of professionals.
You will be central to providing high quality care.
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of £31,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
The hospital is looking for Charge Nurse who can provide a high profile, visible clinical leadership to the ward nursing team.
The ideal candidate will promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
Charge Nurse role involves:
- Ensuring that the care of the service users meets their mental, physical, spiritual, psychological and social needs
- Ensuring the ward environment is clean and meets infection control guidelines
- Attending relevant PiC development and strategy meetings
- Leading with the Mental Health Act Manager on the preparation for assessment and inspections
- Ensuring that levels of security and restriction reflect the needs of the service users and aspirations of the service
To be successful as a Charge Nurse, you’ll need:
- Personal learning and development
- Evidence based practice
- Values based practice
- Patient centred care
- Team player
This post applies to registered nurses who have:
- 3 years post qualification
- Experience of acute and/or forensic mental health services
- Experience (substantive or acting) at deputy charge nurse/team leader level
- Experience within a forensic setting within a leadership/management capacity
- Relevant sufficient post registration experience
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
Reference ID: 1200
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse