Experienced Registered Mental Nurse Required
Outstanding job opening for a experienced Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
As a staff nurse you will be working with highly reputed service within the Leeds area.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £21,715.00 - £33,330.00 annum plus other great benefits.
As part of our nursing team you will assist and support the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of patients in the unit and on community trips.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a qualified nurse you will be required to undertake a range of duties involving direct patient contact and interaction.
To be successful an RMN, you’ll need
Skills & Experience
· A relevant nursing qualification and registration
· Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
· The ability to assess and teach junior staff
· A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
· The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- NMC Registered
- Evidence of personal and professional development
Reference ID: 1192
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse