Position for Registered Mental Nurse RMN
Fantastic job opening for an experienced Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
As a staff nurse you will be working with highly reputed service within the Surrey area.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £21,918 to £33,657 per annum plus other great benefits.
Our RMN Job Role involves:
· Being a clear leader for the Nursing team and managing shifts
· Providing high quality care in acute wards, low and medium secure wards, with patients suffering from Personality Disorders and Enduring Mental Illness; and acute episodes of illness
· Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
· Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
· Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
· Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
· Promoting professional development within the team.
To be successful an RMN, you’ll need
- An RMN qualification
- The ability to assess and teach junior staff
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
Reference ID: 1188
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified