RNLD OR RMN Nurse Role
Brand new job opening for RNLD OR RMN Nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading care company.
As a staff nurse you will be working in highly reputed area within Hertfordshire area.
You will be working in open and lock rehabilitation environment.
The successful candidate for this position will be offered an excellent salary of £26,793 - £33,026 per annum dependent on experience plus other great benefits.
Our RNLD role involves:
· providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
· Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
· following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
· contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
To be successful as an RNLD, you’ll need:
A relevant nursing qualification and registration
· Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible
· Approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
· A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
· The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
Reference ID: 1181
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse