Excellent opportunity for a registered RNLD
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
With hospitals around the country, 30 years of experience in the health sector and highly skilled and experienced teams, our client strives to help patients and commissioners find the right care pathways without the need for multiple reassessments.
The right candidate will receive a salary of £21,918 - £33,657 dependent on experience plus other many great benefit.
Our Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities role involves accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
You will be expected to work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
· A relevant nursing qualification and registration
· Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
· A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
· The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
Reference ID: 1178
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified