RMN / RNLD/ RMNH staff nurse Opening
Excellent job opening for RMN / RNLD/ RMNH staff nurse to work with one of the UK’s leading mental health hospital, the prestigious hospital is within Norfolk area.
The prestigious hospital is a specialist CAMHS service which includes low secure provision for young people.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary of £24,500 - £29,500 per annum plus other many other benefits and you will be working 40 hours per week.
Our Staff Nurse role involves:
- The comprehensive assessment of patients.
- Planning and reviewing care plans in partnership with patients.
- Compiling positive risk management plans for individuals within an evidence based framework.
- Contribute to pre-admission assessment of referred patients.
- Adhere at all times to the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Maintain health, safety, and security within legislative requirements and in adherence to identified standards and local policy.
- Operate effectively as a team member.
- Contribute to the development of others within the team, and act as associate mentor supporting students and newly qualified nurses.
To be successful as Staff Nurse, you’ll need
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexibility
- Basic literacy skills
- Basic knowledge of general mental health issues
- Common sense approach to problem solving.
- Basic numeracy skills
- Appreciation of Mental Health problems.
- Qualification as RMN / RNLD/ RMNH
- Secure care experience/CAMHS an advantage
- Experience of interdisciplinary team work and coordination of care.
- Experience of working with potentially aggressive and stressful situations.
Reference ID: 1170
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse