Practice Development Nurse - RMN, or RNLD
We are excited to present a brand new new job opportunity for a Practice Development Nurse to join on of the leading Mental Health Hospitals in the UK.
We are proud to announce that as a Practice Development Nurse you will be working for a organization which maintains the highest standards of care at all time and treats all staff and patients with the dignity and respect they deserve.
The hospital has two medium secure wards, two acute ward, the hospital supports patients with varying needs and is renowned for its work in the field of Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary of £32,500 per annum plus other benefits as listed below.
Our Staff Nurse 3 – Practice Development role involves:
- Use your extensive experience to take the lead on Practice development for the secure services, utilising your ring-fenced protected time twice a month to enable you to do so
- Work closely with the Charge Nurse and Lead Nurse to identify areas for development and actively engage the staff across the differing levels of secure services to drive these through
- Identify initiatives to develop new ways of working in line with current evidence and clinical best practice; sharing any positive innovation at a regional and corporate level
- Support and implement any regional or corporate developments to sustain and enhance best practice
- Attend clinical governance forums and act as a direct governance link straight back into the wards
To be successful as a Staff Nurse 3 – Practice Development Nurse, you’ll need:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification
- Experience in a supervisory role
- A recognised mentoring certificate
- The ability to assess and teach junior staff
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- For new nurses joining us, we will pay your NMC Registration for the first year
- Relocation allowance or season ticket loan
- Personal training allowance up to the value of £300, which can be used as you desire for attendance at conferences or for purchasing books; this is in addition to the mandatory and required training for this post
- Subsidised professional memberships and registrations (if approved)
- 25 days’ annual leave.
You must be qualified as a RMN, or a RNLD with relevant experience.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified