RGN OR RNLD Nurse for Neuro Rehabilitation Service
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a RGN OR RNLD Nurse to work for the leading providers of mental health services in the UK.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a nurse to work for a company which is highly dedicated and committed in providing the highest standards of care to all patients within their care.
As a Registered Nurse you will undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs.
Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation.
We are looking for keen and resourceful Registered Nurses/RGN/RNLDs to support their Clinical Team.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary of £16.65 per hour plus other great benefits as listed below.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience in the following:
· Acquired Brain Injury
· Traumatic Brain Injury
· Medical Conditions Causing Acquired Brain Injury e.g.
· Central Nervous System Infections
· Acute Encephalitis
· Central Nervous System Complications Following Surgery
· Diffuse Multi-Focal Brain Injury from Other Causes
· Subarachnoid Haemorrhage
· Other Complex Neuro-disability including tracheostomy.
Service users who have severe and enduring illness and complex needs
· Service users who present with behaviours that challenge
· Service users who have a diagnosis of dementia
Psychiatric and psychological input is available; support includes positive behavioural support for that requiring neuro behavioural support.
Nursing and therapy programs are tailored for each individual and goals are developed in conjunction with their families to best reflect aspiration.
Individuals are supported to take part in activities they enjoy, including sensory experiences, and families are encouraged to be involved through regular review meetings.
What we’d like from you:
· RGN/RNLD Qualified
· NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
· Fine tuned decision making skills
· Excellent organisational capability
· Effective communication skills
· Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
· Quality orientation
What we’d like to give you:
· A competitive salary
· Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
· Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
· 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
· Online benefits and cashback rewards
· Cycle to work scheme
· Just drive scheme
· SMART Childcare Vouchers
· SMART Pension option
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse