RMN or RNLD Nurse Required
We currently have a fantastic new job opportunity for a RMN or RNLD Nurse to join an independent mental health hospital for adults which is an open rehabilitation unit.
As an RMN/RNLD Nurse you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all patients within their care.
The independent hospital specialises in the management and treatment of mental health illnesses.
The hospital has residential facilities for 36 patients, as well as offering outpatients’ services.
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary of £25,000 – £30,000 per annum plus other generous benefits such as £1000 annual loyalty bonus, 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays and many other great benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
· At least 6 months Mental Health experience
· Ability to cope under pressure
· Able to write care and support plans
· delegate duties to other staff
· Passionate about providing excellent nursing care in mental health
· Have good knowledge of the mental health act
· Able to carry out assessments
You must be qualified as a RMN or RNLD, with at least 6 months experience.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified