Anaesthetic and Recovery Staff Nurse for Leading Hospital
Are you an Anaesthetic nurse looking for career progression and to work in a team where you are valued and have a clear career path?
You will be working full time and the hospital offer up to £21,692 to £35,000 per annum also have excellent bonus scheme in place such as free gym membership, paid breaks, 15% of working on call ect.
The hospital theatre teams also work closely with some of the region's leading consultants and are exposed to the latest innovative, evidence -based clinical techniques.
The post-holder is responsible and accountable for providing high quality clinical assistance to the Anaesthetist during surgical procedures.
· Responsible for assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients undergoing surgical procedures.
General Responsibilities Employees of the Trust are required to promote and support the mission and vision of the service for which they are responsible and: – At all times provide a caring service and to treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner.
The hospital constantly develops nurses, helping them improve their skills and further their career, promoting from within and offering further training.
You would be working in a friendly environment where the staff prides themselves on supporting each other, and delivering the highest quality of service and care.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation who can offer very competitive pay rates, training and development opportunities, and benefits.
Reference ID: 1113
You must be RGN -ODP-Operating Department Practitioner and must have 12 months experience.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified