RMN Nurse for Hospital Role
A brilliant brand new job opportunity has arisen for a passionate registered mental nurse to work in an independent mental hospital in the area.
As a nurse you will be working for a company which is highly dedicated in providing the highest standards of care to all patients within their care.
The establishment is an independent hospital that specialises in the treatment and management of adults and adolescents with a range of mental health problems where patient care is the primary concern.
The right candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of up to £26,000-£28,000 per annum (Various shifts available) plus enhancements for unsociable hours and other generous benefits such as:
· Annual payment of £1000 for continuous service for the first three years
· 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, and extra leave after 5 and 10 years’ service
· Pension scheme with employer contribution, Plus many other great benefits.
The company offers all staff a supportive and highly collaborative working environment and also offer excellent training and development opportunities.
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following:
· Knowledge of the mental health Act
· Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
· Excellent organisational capability
· Effective communication skills
· RMN Qualified
· Registered with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
You must be qualified as a RMN with at least 1 years experience in the relevant fields.
Reference ID: 1077
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse