Opportunity for Theatre /ODP Nurse To Work in Hospital
If you are a Theatre Nurse/ODP looking for a role where you can build a diverse range of clinical skills this is the place for you, as the hospital provides a very wide range of surgical procedures, ranging in complexity and acuity.
The hospital theatre teams also work closely with some of the region's leading consultants and are exposed to the latest innovative, evidence -based clinical techniques.
Their real driving force is their ability to invest in our people, as their support their Theatre Nurses and ODPs to build their skills through mentoring and formal training such as ALS or ASP.
The salary for this position is £26,000-£32,000 plus other great benefits.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week.
Theatre Nurse /ODP / RGN criteria:
You must have a minimum of 6 months experience as a qualified Theatre Nurse RGN
Valid Nursing and Midwifery Council pin
Theatre Nurse / RGN duties will include:
· You will be report to the Theatre Manager and undergo all aspects of clinical work
· You will be responsible for maintaining safe levels of patient care
· Assisting with planning, using clinical judgement and analysis
· Implementing and assessing care and ensuring that all individual requirements are met
· Providing pre-op and post-operative instructions
We prefer our theatre staff to be as multi-skilled as possible, so ideally you will be able to work across scrub, anaesthetics and/or recovery, but many of our staff specialise in just one or two areas. Most important is that our Theatre Nurses/ODPs are experienced in a variety of surgical procedures, or are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision.
We are keen to promote from within the hospital so if you are looking for a long term career with advancement opportunities you will find them at this prestigious hospital.
Reference ID: 1061
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse