Position for RGN, RMN Staff Nurse
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a RGN, RMN Staff Nurse working as part of a friendly and dynamic team in a pleasant working environment.
The home provides excellent standards of Nursing and Residential care for elderly residents.
The home provides general nursing and residential care, respite and rehabilitation.
The rate of pay for this role is around £13.50 per hour plus excellent benefits packages.
You will be qualified as a RGN, RMN with good nursing experience.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
· Provide both residential and nursing care to older people who have dementia.
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· A bubbly and outgoing personality
· Dementia experience
· Able to write care plans
· Assist in assessments
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified