Unit Manager RMN or RNLD
Salary: £35,373 - £36,000 per annum
Contracted Weekly Hours: 37.5
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a RMN or RNLD Unit Manager to work for a leading healthcare provider of mental health services.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a purpose built building, for individuals who require psychiatric intensive care.
In your role as a Unit Manager you will work closely with the Deputy Hospital Manager.
You have responsibility for providing leadership and guidance to the nursing team and ensuring the effectiveness of the team in the delivery of excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
This exciting and dynamic role will place you at the heart of a clinical team, working closely with patients and other healthcare professionals to deliver the best care and rehabilitation for patients.
So as a Unit Manager what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Assist and supervise in the in the planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
· Take a leadership role in developing and implementing change initiatives as required
· Identify changes in care needs in conjunction with the person, their family and the team, advising the deputy hospital manager of outcomes.
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner
· Ensure effective communication systems are established and maintained between clients, families, staff and external agencies
· Work closely with the Deputy Manager in the identification and recruitment of new staff
· Work collaboratively with the team through effective leadership and motivational skills
· Encourage independence and personal choice and help to provide an environment which is conducive to patients with varied and complex needs realizing their potential to live as independently as they can find possible
· Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are appraised and able to meet the changing needs of the business.
· Co-ordinate mentorship within the service and evaluate its effectiveness.
· Provide teaching input for the service.
In order to achieve this our Unit Manager should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Be up to date with current practices, have strong leadership and management qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
Our Unit Manager must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse