Experienced RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
A fantastic job opportunity has become available for an experienced RGN Clinical Lead Nurse to work in a flagship home in the Clackmannanshire area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the leading healthcare companies in the UK, which has a brilliant reputation in the local area and is well known for their high standards of care to all residents within their care.
The pristine home is medium sized which includes 7 different units including a nursing, dementia and residential unit.
The home provides care for people with dementia, learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries (Including alcohol related illnesses)
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary of £13.00 per hour plus many other generous benefits and will be working 39.5 per hour (Nights and days available).
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
· Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team
· Responsible for managing, supervising and assisting the nursing staff
· Providing administrative support and patient care
· Directing the admission, discharge and general flow of patients,
· Assigning nurses and support staff to patient
You must be registered with the NMC as a registered general nurse and have a current and active NMC pin and will have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
Reference ID: 993
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse