RMN or RNLD Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a RMN or RNLD Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead for a brand new home opening very soon.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a leading provider for healthcare services in the UK and is known for the high quality care provided to all residents within their care.
The new home will specialise in forensic and learning disability care and is located in the Bolton area.
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary of £15.00 per hour and will be working 37.5 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have experience of managing a home
· Good clinical skills
· Good Customer Service
· Excellent Leadership Skills
· Able to delegate duties
You will have at least 24 months experience in a similar role and will be registered with the NMC as a Registered Mental Nurse or Registered Nurse for Learning Disabilities.
Reference ID: 951
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified