RMN Nurse to join Hospital
We are pleased to present a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced Registered Mental Nurse to work for the leading independent providers of mental health services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated nurse to work for a company which has an excellent reputation across the UK and is well known for their passion and professionalism.
The Hospital in Kent is an acute mental health hospital offering a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, day patients and therapy services.
We are committed to providing patient-centred care.
Treatment plans are tailored to each patient's specific needs by our consultant-led, highly qualified multidisciplinary clinical teams.
The hospital has an alcohol and drug Addiction unit & acute mental health disorders unit.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £28,704 per annum for NQ £21,500.00 rising to £24,000.00 per annum upon completion of preceptorship plus other great benefits such as:
· Annual payment of £1000 for continuous service for the first three years
· 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, and extra leave after 5 and 10 years’ service
· Pension scheme with employer contribution, Plus many other great benefits.
The company offers all staff a supportive and highly collaborative working environment and also offer excellent training and development opportunities.
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following:
· Knowledge of the mental health Act
· Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
· Excellent organisational capability
· Effective communication skills
· RMN Qualified
· Registered with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
You must be qualified as a RMN with can considered a newly qualified nurse
Reference ID: 906
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified