RMN Nurse for Rehabilitation Service
Brand new job opportunity has come available for a passionate RMN Nurse to work in a modern, purpose-built rehabilitation service for men and women with psychological difficulties.
It supports both men and women on their recovery journey with two main types of care - wards for those requiring more intensive therapy and around 20 individual apartments for people to live more independently but with full MDT support.
As a Registered Mental Nurse you will be pleased to know that you will be working within a company which his highly dedicated in providing the highest standards of care to all residents within their care and have an excellent reputation in the area.
The modern purpose-built hospital is specifically designed to support individual service users on their recovery journey.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £27,000 - £33,000 per annum plus many other generous benefits and you will be working 37.5 hours per week.
You must have the following in order to be considered for this excellent opportunity:
· Able to work in a high pressured environment
· Able to work with people who have acute mental health illnesses
· Able to write care plans
· Nursing Experience
· Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
You must be registered with the NMC as a Registered Mental Nurse and have the relevant experience required.
Reference ID: 889
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified