Registered Nurse for Dementia Unit
We are excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has become available for a Committed RGN to work in a brand new dementia unit opened in a mental health hospital.
The pristine unit is located within Keighley area.
The right candidate will be paid a competitive salary of £ 13.50 per hour and will be full time.
You will have the following skills in order to be considered for this role
Good Clinical Skills
Excellent Nursing Experience
Able to write Care Plans
able to show Empathy and warmth, and able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
You must be qualified as a Nurse, either RGN with at least 1 years experience.
(Newly qualified nurses are considered).
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified