RGN Nurse with Brain Injury and rehab experience
Are you registered with the NMC as a registered General Nurse?
Do you have experience of working within a complex care unit or Brain Injuries?
If so, we have the right opportunity for you.
One of the UK’s leading independent providers of mental health services is looking to recruit a highly experienced RGN Nurse to work in an acute mental health setting.
The pay for this role is a competitive salary of £14.46 per hour and many other generous benefits such as:
· Annual payment of £1000 for continuous service for the first three years
· 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, and extra leave after 5 and 10 years’ service
· Pension scheme with employer contribution, Plus many other great benefits.
What we’d like from you:
· RGN Qualified
· NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
· Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
· Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
· Fine tuned decision making skills
· Excellent organisational capability
· Effective communication skills
· Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
Reference ID: 871
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified