Hospital seeking RMN or RNLD Nurse
We currently have a fantastic new job opportunity for a RMN or RNLD Nurse to join one of the leading Hospitals in the UK.
We are proud to announce that as a RMN or RNLD Nurse you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all residents within their care.
The Hospital provides assessment and treatment for individuals between the ages of 18 and 65 with a mild to moderate learning disability, who may also have a borderline personality disorder and associated mental health problems.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of up to £28,500per annum plus other generous benefits such as:
· Annual payment of £1000 for continuous service for the first three years
· 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays, and extra leave after 5 and 10 years’ service
· Pension scheme with employer contribution, Plus many other great benefits.
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following:
· Experience of working with people with complex mental health problems
· Knowledge of the mental health Act
· Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
· Excellent organisational capability
· Effective communication skills
· RMN Qualified
· Registered with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
You must be qualified as a RMN or RNLD with at least 1 years experience in the relevant fields.
Reference ID: 868
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified