Registered Mental Health Nurse – CAMHS
A great opportunity has arisen for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a amiable Hospital based in Roehampton.
The service is set in a tranquil environment that offers calming and recovery focused treatment for up to 100 service users.
They specialise in treatment for people living with mental health problems including addictions and eating disorders.
The successful nurse will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 per annum with location allowance of up to £5,400 and additional fantastic benefits.
As a RMN you will be expected to provide treatment, care and support the service users to maximise the quality of their life.
You will also be expected to develop recovery- focused programmes and care pathways with the multi-disciplinary team and use your expertise and ideas to set new standards with the hospital.
You will be expected to be patient centric with a commitment to delivering high quality care.
As well as having finely tuned decision-making skills, communication skills and organisational capacity.
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN and be NMC registered.
You must be qualified as a RMN with at least 1 years experience in the relevant fields.
Reference ID: 860
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse